Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1/365

Day one.

I have three photos. I couldn't choose just one.

Jackson's most cherished book:


















My mom got this book for Seth when he was a baby. Simply named. "Little Pup." Inside are little animals that pop out of different spots. A cat, A turtle, a parrot, a rabbit. Jackson loses his whole mind over this. How can it be? These animals that appear from nowhere? It is all too much. He dissolves into laughter.
















Self portrait. LURVE the timer on my camera. Now I can have photos of me AND my children, together. Since I am always the one with the camera attached to my face, the timer has saved me.

The messy background adds to the realistic portrait I have lovingly shared with you.

*snort*















This one I call "Messin' with Textures"

Many thanks to Amber and Chris for showing me the way. I will properly inebriate you both with wine when I come to visit in September. If that's OK. Don't want to make you do anything that you don't want to do.

10 comments:

sillypants said...

Dude,

wtf is up with your "messy"house?

My house is so very clean, meat, orderly, and dog hiar free.

I am traumatized by the shirt hanging on the knob. I may call Child Protective Services to probe an investigation.......

On that note, when can we crash at your place? You are gonna be so sorry when the McSillys show up on your door step.

sillypants said...

Drunk blogging after going out to dinner with a bunch of Savannah folk....Crazy East Coater's

translation:

meat = neat

hiar= hair


Someone take the wine away from me now......or not :)

sillypants said...

Drunk blogging after going out to dinner with a bunch of Savannah folk....Crazy East Coater's

translation:

meat = neat

hiar= hair


Someone take the wine away from me now......or not :)

sillypants said...

Oh for Crying Out Loud.....

AND I hit the publish button twice.

How ridiculous....

sillypants said...

Who wants a refill....wink wink !!

Heather said...

OMFG. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Get your ASS over here pronto. I got your email, and am freaking ecstatic. When can we make it happen?

Heather said...

Coater = coaster

lol lol lol

Red Smurf said...

To be inebriated with wine. This is something we simply cannot do. Against all Cook Household policy. No wine. None. No food either. Or pets. Or beer. None. We are very, very boring, I tell ya. BORING.

(Note a touch of sarcasm there...just a tad.)

Laura said...

I love your self-portrait with you and Jackson. :)

Looks like we have a similar situation here - Ronnie NEVER (well, hardly ever, unless he's cranking up his "wife consideration" button pre-nookie-night - eyeroll) thinks to take pictures of ME with the kids - my kids'll probably grow up and be like, "Gee you had to have been there - how come it never looks as if you were...???"

Heather said...

I'm tellin' ya. The timer is a GODSEND.